You have been working for SHIFT ASIA? Let share your opinion about the culture and working environment at SHIFT ASIA.
18F, Vincom Center, 72 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
I have 2 reasons to choose SHIFT ASIA. First of all, SHIFT ASIA is a startup company which parent company, SHIFT Japan, is the leading company in Software Testing field in Japan. SHIFT Japan does not only provide testing services to customers, but they also bring Software Testing to new level by innovating new testing standardization and methodology.
Future in SHIFT ASIA: I want to build an intelligent tool which can analyze big data of test cases to generate best suit of test cases for new project. The tool should be integrated with a test automation to run the test suit automatically.
10 years of working experience in Testing (Manual, Automation, Performance/Load Test), including web/desktop/mobile applications. Trainer of testing courses: Development of Automated Test Frameworks using Selenium (WebDriver) and Grid integrated with Jenkins. Coded UI Test with Visual Studio. Web Performance/Load Test with Visual Studio. Black-box Testing Techniques.
Future in SHIFT ASIA: I would like take challenges in software testing services that SHIFT ASIA offers and strive for delivering the best output to customers. I love to grow up along expansion of the company's business into U.S and Europe markets.
I'm Chi. I graduated from Post and Telecommunications Institue of Technology with a major in Information Technology. I have 3 years experience as BrSE.
- Quarterly (every 3 months) & Yearly (every year) Award for Excellent employees; Salary review twice a year; 13th month salary
- Company trip evey year
- Chances to work on-site in Japan. In additional to on-the-job traning, we also have: training plan/ training task designed covering specific project & business area; In-house technical seminars covering specific project & business area
- Annual health check; Health care package
- Additional holiday (4 days); Year End & New Year (December 31st & January 2nd); Company trip day (The 3rd Monday of July); Sport day (The 2nd Monday of October)
- Support fee for Outdoor drinking party, Sports club; Various team building activities, such as Welcome party eveymonth, Outdoor activities, Team events, etc.