WHAT YOU WILL DO
How would you like to join an international software development center in Vietnam to learn, to grow personally as well as professionally, and to gain valuable experience in a fast-paced environment?
As a Database Software Engineer, you will be working with members of the development organization, who is responsible for the design, development and makes implementation of software applications using MS SQL/Oracle/DB2. The candidate should also possess good analytical and communications skills.
• Involve into designing and developing database, including design/redesign databases/schemas, create stored procedures, views, triggers...
• Perform tuning of databases/schemas and SQL statement for optimal performance
• Administer all database objects, including tables, views, indexes, packages, stored procedures, ...
• Coordinate with front end application developers to complete application development from back end perspective
• Coordinate with client to review, design and implement databases
• Involve into composing and training course related to Database
• Directly report to PM/Team lead
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
To be successful candidate for this role, you have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
• Minimum 1-year experience in relational databases (SQL, Oracle, etc.), tuning of SQL and development of stored procedures.
• Experience in ETL development, preferably with SAP BODS
• Excellent hands-on SAP Universe, Reports and Dashboard development experience
• Hands-on experience in Software Development process (Requirements Gathering and Use Case Definition, Design and Implementation of the software solution).
• Good English communication skills (written and oral)
• Good interpersonal and collaboration skills, strong team working ability.