WHAT YOU WILL DO
Responsible for managing development and production environments.
Essential Job Functions
• Install / uninstall application packages.
• Build and Deploy application packages.
• Test application packages prior to installation.
• Develop scripts to automate processes using scripting, such as bash, shell, python, .etc .
• Advise to user and troubleshooting.
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• experience on AWS
• experience on various Operation System: Windows Server (2012, 2016), Linux.
• experience on Scripting: bash, shell, Python, Ansible
• experience on containerization: Docker, Kubernetes (refer)
• experience on High Ability setting environment.
• Good English communication
• Good organization and time management skills
• Good communication skills to collaborate with global environment
• Ability to handle activities on multiple projects and tasks within the same or different projects simultaneously
• Ability to deal with and manage change and escalate issues as necessary