WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will be part of the Cloud Engineering team in Vietnam, maintaining, deploying, monitoring the production and integration environments for SecuTix, our cloud ticketing solution. In close contact with the Cloud Engineering team in Switzerland, you will:
• Monitor and issue resolution of (Oracle, Postgresql) both in Production and Integration Environments
• Health and support Oracle db services to ensure the highest standards of availability, resilience, integrity, security, tuning and performance
• Support 20 developpers
• Participate to transformation and architecture projects: There will be many architecture improvements and technical challenges, we are going forward on AWS Cloud and we are a growing IT company.
• Understand SecuTix data model, business logic and customer data.
• Have high speed Interactions with our team in Vietnam and Switzerland.
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Telco or related field.
• Must have 4yrs+ hands on Oracle DBA experience in a similarly challenging position.
• Strong DBA experience in Oracle Production environments, including development team support.
• Oracle Database Server, PL/SQL, tuning, ETL, Data Warehousing
• Excellent communication skills and flexibility.
• Accurate, Organized, Detail oriented, Proactive, Caring, Curious.
STRONG PLUSES: DB experience on large scale and high performance / scale Oracle Database, AWS & Postgres experience, Fluent French or German is a nice to have
If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates).
** What we offer
Established in Vietnam since 1998 we guarantee:
• learning environment from interesting topics of our daily work: blockchain, chatbot, facebook in app purchase, Google Assistant AI integration, secure mobile ticket....
• very attractive remuneration package
• professional working environments with young and motivated teams
• projects using state-of-the-art technologies and Agile methodologies
• extensive coaching and training
• flat hierarchies and cross-divisional collaboration
• modern workplace and travel opportunities to Switzerland