WHAT YOU WILL DO
How would you like to join an international software development center in Vietnam to learn, to grow personally as well as professionally, and to gain valuable experience in a fast-paced development environment?
An exciting and challenging opportunity has been available for those who are passionate about learning and building applications using Java/.NET/A.I/ technologies, as well as in Testing and Bridge Software Engineering. Your primary responsibilities will include develop, and maintenance and perform assurance of software products. The successful candidate will be part of a high-performing development team in a high frequency/low latency environment.
* Internship duration: 3 months.
**Monthly salary: 3,000,000 VND.
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
• Fresh graduates or final-year students in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related technical field. Third-year students can also be considered.
• Good knowledge in Object-oriented programming concept.
• Basic English communication skills.
• At least Japanese N2 for those want to be Bridge Software Engineer (with opportunity to work onshore in DXC Japan)
• Has knowledge or relevant work experience in any of the following programming languages or technologies: Java/Java EE, .NET, C#, C++, C, SQL
• Ability to learn in a short time and work under pressure
• Experience working in an international software development project will be advantageous.
• Good analytical and communication skills
• Be able to work independently and in a workgroup.