WHAT YOU WILL DO
This is an exciting opening for a CRM Software Engineer who is also interested in learning and working with multiple practice areas (internal and external) with the majority of your time focused on developing custom CRM solutions. You will also have the opportunity to support the generation of project estimates for our customers.
• Implement and deploy client solutions using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Perform gap analysis between a client’s requirements and the functionality within CRM
• Configure the application to meet a client’s requirements using the CRM’s customization tool, report and workflow editors
• Directly report to PM/Technical lead and/or client(s)
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
To be successful candidate for this role, you have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• 1-year of developing applications in support of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 or higher
• Basic command of English communication (oral and written).
• Preferred experience in developing and deploying SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) projects and packages
• Preferred experience in developing reports with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications preferred
• Agile, Waterfall or PMP certified preferred
• Good presentation and communication skills, interpersonal and collaboration skills, strong team working ability.