WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Participate in large-scale digital project development for worldwide leading companies on various business domains.
- Analyze requirements, implement features in specification documents.
- Follow improvement suggestion from technical lead/senior based on code review.
- Write clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, design patterns, etc.). Comply with the coding standards (SDLC guidelines) - Unit Tests; Follow coding standards
- Provide estimates for development effort with support of senior.
- Come up with suggestions, raise early any concerns to Tech lead / Project Manager
- Research new technologies and existing libraries
- Collaborate with back-end developers for integration with server-side code.
- Team management: assist junior members with design challenges and coding issues; evaluate their performance on a defined period.
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
- Hands-on experience in one of the JS libraries/ frameworks: ReactJS / Angular2+ / Vuejs
- Familiar with task runners and the F-E build process: Webpack / Gulp
- Familiar with Unit Testing framework: Jest / Mocha
- Familiar with source control management: Git and gitflow
- Familiar with bug tracking systems: Jira / Redmine / Mantis
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility, technical Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Web Performance Optimization and Front End Security (Cross-site scripting (XSS) and Cross-site request forgery (CSRF)
- Familiar with CSS preprocessors: SASS/ SCSS / LESS
- Familiar with Photoshop / Sketch, assets exports, PSD to HTML
- Good communication in English
- Strong leadership, collaboration, presentation skill, ability to think creatively and strategically
- Practical experience in one of [Typescript / Redux / GraphQL / Styled-component / Storybook] are an advantage
- Practical experience of NodeJS development is an advantage
- Experience in back-end development is an advantage