WHAT YOU WILL DO
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
To be successful candidate for this role, you should have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 3+ years experienced in software development
• Solid experience in layout, grid systems, color theory and typography
• Good experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
• Good understanding of design principles and UX of mobile platforms, particularly iOS, Android and Windows Phone
• Knowledge in server-side coding (.NET, Java), Web service, JSON
• Ability to provide visual specification and production ready files to engineers
• Experience with design and prototyping tools such as Visio, Balsamiq, etc
• Very good experienced in Object Oriented Programming and experienced in Software Design Patterns
• Good command of English (speaking, reading and writing).
• Ideal candidate should be result-oriented, proactive, “can-do” attitude, good leadership and aggressive deadline person