WHAT YOU WILL DO
★ You will leverage your skills and talents in a software company whose products are used by billions of devices and millions of users
★ You will gain more international exposure in a global company that have offices around the world
★ You will have opportunities to travel to Vancouver, the world's third best city to live and work
As a EmberJS / Front-end Developer you will implement modern, rich, standards-based and responsive web user interfaces. You will work closely with the UX Design team and Web Application development teams to build business web applications for desktop/laptop clients, tablet and mobile platforms. Your responsibilities will include the followings:
• Develop components for our next generation UI using React, Redux, and invoke RESTful APIs for client-based responsive web applications.
• Work with the UX Design team to implement modern, rich and standards-based web applications.
• Advocate best practices for front-end development.
• Contribute to build common component.
What differentiate Absolute from other software companies in Vietnam:
• Product company with global reputation specialized in end-point security
• Very attractive salary
• 13th month salary
• Performance bonus paid twice per year
• Premium health insurance for the whole family
• Premium life insurance for the whole family (up to 60 months of salary)
• Opportunities to travel to Vancouver, Canada (not only for Managers but also for Engineers)
• Overseas company trip
• Flexible working hours
• 15 days of annual leave + 5 days of sick leave per year
• Training & development opportunities
• Laptop for everyone
• Modern and relaxing office space (More information about our Vietnam office can be found at https://www.facebook.com/absolutesoftwarevietnam/)
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
What You'll Need:
• Experience with React, Redux.
• Experience with displaying and optimizing large data sets in UI
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
• Experience with Responsive Layouts
• Expert at cross-browser compatibility
• Knowledge of front-end development best practices and page load optimization techniques.
• Strong communication skills required, including presentation skills in front of development groups.
• Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies.
• Knowledge of Ember is a big plus.
• Knowledge of Java EE development
• Experience with RDBMS, such as SQL Server, Postgresql or Mysql
• Knowledge of Windows system programming (C++, Win32 API)