WHAT YOU WILL DO
This position is open for from Fresher (HR Assistant) to Experienced (HR Specialist) level.
* HR Assistant:
Working in ekino vietnam office, the position will assist HR director and HR specialist in all operations relating to recruitment, training, C&B and great-place-to-work activities contributing to organization development and employee engagement.
* HR Specialist
Working in ekino vietnam office, the position will assist HR director in:
- all operations relating to recruitment, training, C&B and great-place-to-work activities contributing to organization development and employee engagement
- supervise and provide training to HR assistant to build up HR team’s competency
- coordinate regional HR projects to ensure good implementation of HR local
+ Source, screen qualified profiles for in-charge positions based on job requirements
+ Administer and coordinate the recruitment process with functional departments
+ Join the interview and evaluation for in-charge positions
+ Support in all employer branding and communication activities: job fairs, career talks, partnership with universities, meetups…
+ Conduct and improve orientation process for new-hires to facilitate their good integration with the company
+ Coordinate weekly recruitment report
+ Build talent pool through activity on various channels and social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
2) Training & Development:
+ Seeking public training courses/ programs and administer training procedures accordingly
+ Coordinate the preparation to organize training courses in professional way.
+ Monitor, track data to ensure training/ workshop/ seminars… in the company implemented in accordance with the training policy & plan.
+ Synthetize, analyze training effectiveness; identify next suitable training plan for organization
3) Compensation & Benefits
+ Coordinate the HR process in the company including but not limited to: relocation, and employment termination.
+ Update employee data in accurate and timely manner
+ Monitor the expiry of employee labor contracts and actively prepare for the renewal.
+ Deliver good HR service to employees; ensure excellent relation with the employees, give quick and pertinent answers to their concerns.
+ Provide support to performance evaluation process.
+ Propose, and join in initiatives for developing resource, attract and keep talents for the company.
4) Great-Place-To-Work activities:
+ Advise the management on changes/ solutions to improve the HR services and enhance the inspiring working environment when necessary
+ Partner with Trade Union committee in organizing Company events, employee activities, team-building, and Great-Place-To-Work activities
+ Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by board of directors.
* To apply for the job, please kindly include your motivational letter (cover letter) together with the resume in English (with your attached photo)
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
- Possess an HR mindset: human-oriented and passionate in developing people’s potentiality
- Confidentiality commitment;
- Strong desire to play and develop HR business partner role in the organization
- Basic understanding of current HR legislation, policies and practices in Vietnam;
- Good organizational skills, resourceful and with ability to handle multi-tasks;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Proactive and ability to successfully complete multiple projects with changing priorities;
- Being careful, detail-oriented, and keen on working with figures;
- Visibility to maintain a professional appearance and a positive company image to the public;
- Good teamwork skills;
- High level of verbal and written English skills;
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Spreadsheet, and Presentation software)
* Why ekino?
- High-ownership working environment: You will take full responsibilities and control of your missions contributing to the team success
- Continuous skill improvement with new technologies, challenging projects, on-the-job coaching, and training programs
- Annual performance review: recognize your efforts and identify development/ improvement needs
- Clear career path: define your career development with long-term vision
- Be secured in your mind with employee’s care: private healthcare insurance package, medical check-up, lunch support...
- Great-place-to-work activities (company trip, sport clubs...): enhance teamwork spirit and facilitate your work-life balance