WHAT YOU WILL DO
An exciting opportunity for those who are passionate about IT Field Service Support. Your role will be involved in installing, configuring, testing, maintaining, troubleshooting and tuning operation system (Windows 7, 10, Mac OS). perform service request and incident management to ensure service improvement and evolution of systems, develops and coordinates plans for Operation System and application testing for adherence to company policies/regulations.
• Provide BAU (Business as Usual) support and services in resolving daily IT activities at customer site.
• Installation / setting up machines, equipment at customer sites: Follow SOPs, work instruction, check list.
• Perform troubleshooting all technical issues: Implement the tasks safety, properly, and on-time.
• Perform preventive maintenance (OS): Troubleshoot quickly, ensure the issue is fixed and prevented efficiency.
• Ensure PC/equipment are functioning to optimum states, provide recommendations for improvement.
• Support creating SOPs, work instruction
• Perform all reports related to work (Daily report, ticket management report, etc.): Follow regional task(s) to making all necessary reports.
• Support site task(s) as assigned by Team Leader / IT Manager / Regional Management team: Strictly follow working rule and policies when working in site area.
• Execute and complete the assigned tasks with full accountability.
• Do well management issued company PC/equipment that company has equipped for each individual engineer: Maintain a good care on issued company PC/equipment to make sure all at good using conditions. Any lost or broken caused by mistake / faulty of engineer need to report and be treated by company policy.
• Attend customer meeting for project execution, and internal daily service meeting as needed.
• Ensure all IT activities related request or incidents are logged, resolved in the shortest possible time as SLA between customer/service provider (DXC) will be impacted.
• Willing to develop detailed network specifications, diagrams, BOM, related documents, manuals based upon client requirements and adherence to standards / SOE.
• Be responsibility for self-learning and follow company Learning Improvement
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
To be successful candidate for this role, you should/should have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology / Telecommunications or equivalent work experience. MCSA, CCNA Certified is an advantage.
• Good knowledge about Support Model such as ITIL, GSPHD is advantage
• Basic knowledge about Ticket Management system such as Remedy, ServiceDesk, ServiceNow
• Good experience in Window OS deployment via tools as SCCM, PSADT
• Understanding about Standard Process, SOE Deployment, MS Licensing will be advantage
• Good experience with MS Window System configuration and troubleshooting in large Enterprise environment.
• Good at verbal communication and writing, English is an advantage.
• Basic knowledge in network routing and switching troubleshooting skills, network security, capacity sizing & planning.
• Being able to work independently or work as part of a team, including the ability to develop new working relationships, share knowledge and work with colleagues within the team to meet service standards.
• Being able to read and well understanding technical documents / drawings. Ability to quickly research new technologies.
• Being proactive, willing to learn.
• Flexibility to work in shifts.
• Having good problem-solving abilities and interpersonal skills.
• Willing to travel if required.