WHAT YOU WILL DO
1) Title: Java Developer
2) Type: Full-time
3) Number of vacancies: 2
4) Brief description:
- Developing and maintaining web service for Japanese company;
- Researching the solutions to solve problem during the design and development process;
- Creating detailed design, designing database based on analyzed specifications;
- Support team leader and members to estimate related development tasks and predict risks.
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
a) Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology.
- Senior developer: At least 2 years professional web service development experience with Java.
- Junior developer: At least 1 year professional web service development experience with Java.
b) Hard Skills
- Strong knowledge of Java core and framework such as Spring, Hibernate and so on.
- Basic knowledge of Apache Tomcat, Database MySQL or Postgres, Linux server and network.
- Basic knowledge of security.
- Good researching skill.
c) Soft Skills
- Reading and writing fluently in English.
- Advanced communication skill.
- Active attitude.
- Supportive mindset towards to team and clients.
- Good problem-solving skill.
6) Monthly salary range: Negotiable
*** Company benefits
1. Oportunities to get attractive company bonus every month/year, such as “Employee of the month/year”, “Thanks award”, “Team of the month/year” and more
2. Salary and position is reviewed once a year based on employee’s performance;
3. Getting 13th month pay every year as company rule;
4. Company trip once a year;
5. Joining party (Monthly party, year-end party, anniversary ceremony…) almost every month;
6. Free parking fee;
7. Joining in Japanese Class and clubs (Football, Badminton, E-sport and more);
8. Annual Health Check;
9. Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation (social & health insurance, annual leave, working conditions, etc.);
10. Building a stable career with dynamic promotion and job opportunities;
11. Having the chance to work with skilled foreign professionals.
12. Privileges to attend weekly Open Study sessions with company's IT experts as well as participating in presentations where engineers share knowledge of the latest technologies.
13. Consideration for promotion from Dev to Leader position based on one's ability and work performance instead of years of experience count.
* For further information please visit: Mulodo Vietnam Co., Ltd Officeial Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/MulodoVietnam/?ref=bookmarks