WHAT YOU WILL DO
1) Title: Java Developer
2) Type: Full-time
3) Number of vacancies: 35
4) Brief description:
- Developing and maintaining web service for Japanese company;
- Researching the solutions to solve problem during the design and development process;
- Creating detailed design, designing database based on analyzed specifications;
- Support team leader and members to estimate related development tasks and predict risks.
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
a) Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology.
- At least 10 months professional web service development experience with Java.
b) Hard Skills
- Strong knowledge of Java core and framework such as Spring, Hibernate and so on.
- Basic knowledge of Apache Tomcat, Database MySQL or Postgres, Linux server and network.
- Basic knowledge of security.
- Good researching skill.
- Kotlin for server side: a plus
c) Soft Skills
- Reading and writing fluently in English.
- Advanced communication skill.
- Active attitude.
- Supportive mindset towards to team and clients.
- Good problem-solving skill.
6) Monthly salary range: Negotiable
*** Company Benefits
1. Salary in probationary period = 100% after probation.
2. Annual performance review in March
3. 13th month pay:
- 100% gross salary: has worked 6 months & above
- 50% gross salary: has worked 3~under 6 months
- 0% gross salary: under 3 months
(probationary period included)
4. Monthly/yearly awards
II. QUALITY OF LIFE
1. Annual Health Check
2. Liberty Insurance
3. Paid sick leave
4. Free parking fee and company issued PCs for work.
5. Free lunch on the first 2 days of work
1. Sponsored clubs (Japanese, Football, Badminton, E-sport, Swimming, and more);
2. Happy Hour
3. Teambuilding parties & funds as incentives.
IV. PARTY & EVENTS
1. Lunch and Dinner party, Year-end party, Anniversary party;
2. Company trip once a year;
3. Company's Hackathon Contest and more;
1. Building a distinguished career with great promotion prospects;
2. Being able to work with skilled professionals of other nationalities;
3. Company's funds to facilitate self-improvement as engineers and managers.
*** For further information please visit: Mulodo Vietnam Co., Ltd facebook page: