WHAT YOU WILL DO
Shift Asia is a leading software testing service in Japan Market. One of the strong point of Shift Asia is to provide the Test Cycle Management (TCM) tool to the customers. With this TCM tool, customers of Shift Asia can check the quality of product in real-time. TCM tool plays an important role of the success of Shift Asia. This position is to recruit front-end developer for the TCM tool.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to understand the new feature to be added to TCM.
- Implement both front-end codes and/or back-end codes of the new feature in Java.
- Writing Unit Test to make sure the code runs as expected.
- Maintain current code of TCM and fix bugs.
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent practical experience listed below.
- Solid knowledge on Java programming language. (for full stack and back end)
- Solid knowledge on AOP and MVC development pattern. (for front end and full stack)
- At least 2-year-experience in developing back-end with Java and Spring framework. (for back end and full stack)
- At least 2-year-experience in writing front end application. (for front end and full stack)
- Familiar with RestFul API in front end. (for front end and full stack)
- Good at communication in English (TOEIC 700 above)
- Experience in Software Development with Agile Methodology
Great to have:
- Experience in HTML5 CSS3.0 and jQuery.
- Logical thinking and self-learning.
- Proactive self-task management.
- Japanese communication skills.
What you will have:
- 13th month bonus.
- Flat working environment.
- Career path to become team leader or engineer manager.