WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Experience in TypeScript is a big plus
• Create the application and business logic and validation
• Adheres to strict delivery schedules
• Work closely with leader/manage to maintain the quality, schedule and scope of work
• Directly report to PM and/or clients.
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
To be successful candidate for this role, you should have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 3+ years experienced in software development
• Good experience in Object Oriented Programming and experienced in Software Design Patterns
• Basic command of English (speaking, reading and writing).
• Ideal candidate should be result-oriented, proactive, “can-do” attitude