WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Developing and maintaining web service for Japanese company;
- Researching the solutions for solving problem on design and development process;
- Creating detailed design, designing database based on analyzed specification;
- Supporting estimate for related development tasks and risks for team leader.
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
a) Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology.
b) Hard Skills
- Basic knowledge of UT and E2E test (Cypress)
- Basic knowledge of Apache, Linux server and network;
- Basic knowledge of security;
- Good research skill;
c) Soft Skills
- Reading and writing in English fluently.
- Advanced communication skill.
- Active attitude.
- Contributing to team and customer.
- Good problem-solving skill.
1. Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year, such as “Employee of the month/year”, “Thanks award”, “Team of the month/year”,…
2. Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year based on employee’s performance;
3. Getting 13th month pay every year as company rule;
4. Company trip once a year;
5. Joining party (lunch party, dinner party, year-end party, anniversary ceremony…) almost every month;
6. Free parking fee;
7. Joining in Japanese Class and clubs (Soccer, Badminton, Guitar…);
8. Annual Health Check;
9. Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation (social & health insurance, annual leave, working conditions, etc.);
10. Building a stable career with dynamic promotion and job opportunities;
11. Having the chance to work with skilled foreign professionals.
12. Privileges to attend weekly Open Study sessions with company's IT experts as well as participating in presentations where engineers share knowledge of the latest technologies.
13. Consideration for promotion from Dev to Leader position based on one's ability and work performance instead of years of experience count.