WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a .NET Software Engineer, you will collaborate proactively with functional analysts to translate business and integration requirements into configurable application designs and solutions. The developer will have application maintenance ownership, and the ability to work effectively with other technologies and account teams. The person has to have experience in working in Agile environment and different projects at the same time.
• Drive and coordinate the technical life cycle of .NET web applications across architecture, design, coding, testing, QA, and production support.
• Participate in and contribute to the design and technical architecture of .NET web applications including the creation of detailed architectural specifications.
• Collaborate with other developers and quality assurance engineers to deliver high quality products.
• Develop a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing and technical growth.
• Provide technical guidance and mentoring to the development team.
• Interview external resources for the project when necessary.
• Directly report to PM and/or client.
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
To be successful candidate for this role, you have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information technology or related fields.
• Minimum of 2-year experience in .NET programming with ASP.NET MVC (or WebAPI) using C#.
• Required experience on at least JS frameworks, such as: AngularJS…and JS libraries, such as: jQuery…
• Experience in implementing large-scale performance multi-tier web applications across multiple technology domains
• Solid understanding of formal architecture, design patterns and best practices
• Good experience in object oriented design (OOD) and implementation of web services with a REST and WCF architecture.
• Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
• Good knowledge with Share Point or SaaS, Azure Platform is desirable.
• Good command of English communication (oral and written)
• Good analytical, presentation, communication, problem solving skills with “can-do” attitude