WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Participates in the technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of native iOS application enhancements.
• Participates actively in agile practices by collaborating with product owners, Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, and other team members.
• Participate in code and architecture reviews.
• Responsible for engineering best practices leading to excellent overall quality of software.
• Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
• Interview external resources when requesting
• Directly report to PM and/or clients.
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 02+ years experienced in software development
• Experienced in Objective-C and iOS application development.
o Experience in Apple iOS platform with strong knowledge in mobility security are essentials.
o Strong knowledge in mobility deployment management (deploying, patching, upgrading, etc...).
• Familiar with XCode, iOS SDK, UI Kit, Cocoa Touch, Cocoa Framework, Interface builder, iOS5 Storyboard, Core Graphic and Animation.
• Able to customize iOS UI Controls.
• JSON/XML processing experience with Objective-C.
• Working experience with SQLite using Objective-C.
• Working knowledge of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, file I/O, network & socket, http protocol communication (REST, Web service).
• Strong coding skills to implement Asynchronous/Threading programming in Objective-C.
• Experience in Object Oriented Programming and experienced in Software Design Patterns.
• Knowledge/Experience in Mobile Enterprise Application Platform is a plus.
• Strong command of English communication (speaking, reading and writing).