WHAT YOU WILL DO
*** Project operation
1. Schedule compliance
- Create WBS
- Gantt chart using Ticket System
- Setting work task appropriately
- Create testcase → Create + Do Iteration Review multiple times
- Assign detailed tasks to the members of the team, confirm the completion
- Provide work instruction and set priority for work based on important points
- Grasp the status of completed tasks correctly and share to the members
- Coding is completed or not, has the unit test done or not, the result of customer review is satisfactory or not.
- Cooperate with communicators.
- Investigate the customer's plan and create a corresponding schedule, confirm, and follow it.
2. Minimize the bug
- Minimize "bugs" occurring when delivery products to clients.
- Operate the project with the mind-set: The period for the client’s check isn’t the time to find bugs but the time to ensure that the product is a perfect one.
3. Avoid the consuming of customer resources.
*** Training members & Motivating up for members
- Train and provide instructions of essential engineering technology for the project to members.
- Provide training to match with company's policies• Provide training for development process.
- Manage motivation of team member.
- Use the company's provided funds assigned to PM to improve the motivation for members.
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
a) Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology.
- At least 5 years professional web application development experience with Java or PHP
- At least 2 years team management experience, team size is more than 3 members.
b) Hard Skills
- Strong knowledge of Java or PHP
- Basic knowledge of security.
- Good research skill.
c) Soft Skills
- Reading and writing in English fluently, Speaking fluently is plus.
- Advanced communication skill.
- Active attitude.
- Contributing to team and customer.
- Good problem-solving skill.
*** Company Benefits
1. Salary in probationary period = 100% after probation.
2. Annual performance review in March
3. 13th month pay:
- 100% gross salary: has worked 6 months & above
- 50% gross salary: has worked 3~under 6 months
- 0% gross salary: under 3 months
(probationary period included)
4. Monthly/yearly awards
II. QUALITY OF LIFE
1. Annual Health Check
2. Liberty Insurance
3. Paid sick leave
4. Free parking fee and company issued PCs for work.
5. Free lunch on the first 2 days of work
1. Sponsored clubs (Japanese, Football, Badminton, E-sport, Swimming, and more);
2. Happy Hour
3. Teambuilding parties & funds as incentives.
IV. PARTY & EVENTS
1. Lunch and Dinner party, Year-end party, Anniversary party;
2. Company trip once a year;
3. Company's Hackathon Contest and more;
1. Building a distinguished career with great promotion prospects;
2. Being able to work with skilled professionals of other nationalities;
3. Company's funds to facilitate self-improvement as engineers and managers.
*** For further information please visit: Mulodo Vietnam Co., Ltd facebook page: