WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Developing and maintaining web service for Japanese company;
• Communicating with customers;
• Analyzing specification, designing system;
• Scheduling and managing progress tasks.
• Supporting coding, leading technologies.
• Taking a responsible for project success.
1. Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year, such as “Employee of the month/year”, “Thanks award”, “Team of the month/year”,…
2. Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year based on employee’s performance;
3. Getting 13th month pay every year as company rule; Birthday and Special Occasion Bonus (8/3, 30/4 - 1/5, 1/6, 2/9, Tet,...)
4. Company trip once a year;
5. Joining party (Monthly party, year-end party, anniversary ceremony…) almost every month;
6. Free parking fee;
7. Joining in Japanese Class and clubs (Soccer, Badminton, Guitar…);
8. Annual Health Check;
9. Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation (social & health insurance, annual leave, working conditions, etc.);
10. Building a stable career with dynamic promotion and job opportunities;
11. Having the chance to work with skilled foreign professionals.
12. Privileges to attend weekly Open Study sessions with company's IT experts as well as participating in presentations where engineers share knowledge of the latest technologies.
13. Consideration for promotion from Dev to Leader position based on one's ability and work performance instead of years of experience count.
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology.
b) Hard Skills
• Strong knowledge of Python core and framework such as Django, Flask and so on.
• Basic knowledge of Database, Linux server and network.
• Basic knowledge of security.
• Good research skill.
c) Soft Skills:
• Reading and writing in English fluently, favorable treatment for speaking and listning is fluently with English speakers.
• Advanced communication skill.
• Active attitude.
• Contributing to team and customer.
• Good problem-solving skill.
d) Technical Experience:
• At least 3 years professional web application development experience with Python.
• At least 2 years team management experience, team size is more than 3 members.