WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a QA Engineer, you will bring extensive QA and technical expertise to test our Data and Device Security (DDS) product and other business applications developed with the latest technologies from Microsoft and Java. The successful candidate will be responsible for writing and executing manual and automated test cases as well as specialized testing covering the one or more areas of: UI, API, security, system performance, database testing, network/protocol analysis, and installation/configuration. In addition to test creation/execution the candidate will be involved in designing and extending the test automation framework.
What You'll Need:
- Take an active role in the creation of the project test plan including risk analysis, test strategy, and test scope.
- Provide accurate task estimates and status reports.
- Review Product requirements/specifications and other technical documentation to ensure testability and completeness
- Develop automated UI and API tests
- Develop automated functional and performance tests
- Execute manual and automated tests on Web-based client–server application.
- Execute manual and automated tests on Android, iOS, Windows and Mac Platform
- Identify and record descriptive defects
- Collaborate closely with Development, Program Management and Support to analyze and resolve issues.
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
- Experience with testing Enterprise software in a Client/Server or Web environment
- Experience with functional and performance test automation
- Solid test plan and test case writing skill
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Excellent understanding of SDLC and quality processe
- Experience with Industry standard test automation, test and defect management tools
- Intermediate programming skill in Java (must have)
- Experience with web automation testing with Selenium
- Experience with xPath and css in web automation testing.
- Experience with REST API testing
- Experience with SoapUI test tool
- Experience with mobile automation testing
- Solid knowledge of TSQL and database technologies.
- Experience with VMWare
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with qTest test management tool
- Experience with Scrum