WHAT YOU WILL DO
The SAP Consultant will work with technical and business teams to design, implement and support for implementation and on-going supporting projects. The employee ensures that works meet the quality standards set internally and as agreed with clients.
• Develop, config, and implement modules in SAP systems and projects.
• Communicate with project team members for any cooperation and giving plans/strategy for meeting goals.
• Manage, troubleshoot and maintain programs for projects
• Directly report to PM and/or client.
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
To be successful candidate for this role, you have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business related field.
• Minimum of 2-year experience in one of these SAP modules/skills: FICO/SD/MM
• Preferred SAP certification
• Preferred knowledge of business process
• Good command of English communication (oral and written).
• Candidates with Japanese level N3+ may have opportunity to work onsite in Japan.
• Good communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both a technical audience and business users
• Good at time management and client relation, interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Ability to travel to client’s site when necessary. .