WHAT YOU WILL DO
DXC Technology is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company with more than 130,000 employees working for more than 6,000 customers across 70 countries. DXC is ranked #122 in Fortune’s Top 500 (April 2019 edition).
In order to meet ever-growing workforce as well as to start building a next generation of knowledge workers in the future, DXC Vietnam is having an exciting opportunity for all those who have had ability and experience in software development, and we are inviting you to join our well-established SAP Fresher Training Program.
Program overview, allowances, and the number of required participants:
• The Program covers all basic skills and business knowledges related to SAP(special on modules : FI/CO/SD/MM and Migration), and other relevant technologies to help learning participants quickly adapt with real-word projects from our global clients.
• All hands-on labs/practices are designed by our internal engineers.
• An 10,000,000.00 VND allowance will be paid once a learner completes the Program and is officially hired by the Company.
• Estimated number of participants: 8 people.
Time, location and Program schedule:
• Program starts: Feb 24th, 2020
• Program length: 6-8 weeks
• Training hour: Monday through Friday, 9:00AM – 6:00PM
• Address: Etown-5 364 Cong Hoa, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, HCMC
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
• Students who have completed their undergraduate / graduate programs at Universities, Colleges or equivalent in the fields of: Finance, Sale & Marketing, Software, Information Technology, Mathematics and Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, ... or candidate who has passionate with software development or person who want to change career path to become SAP consultant in the future.
• Can communicate in English at the basic level, preferred candidate who are able communicate in Japanese
• Be committed to working at least 24 months after completing the Fresher Program.
• Be committed to joining all training courses from the Fresher Program.
• Round 1: CV’s screening
• Round 2: Technical interview & English Test (Or Japanese)
Application Documents (softcopy version)
• Cover Letter and Resume in English or Japanese