WHAT YOU WILL DO
The company is looking for a Senior Professional Android Software Engineer to join our exciting team. As we continue to grow, we are looking for talented, passionate people. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing high volume and highly available products, strong technical ability, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a dynamic fast paced environment.
• Serve as the Lead for the team in the technical development of company’s mobile client deliveries.
• Provides advanced application development and technical support for customer-facing native mobile Android applications.
• Participates in the technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of native Android application enhancements.
• Participates actively in agile practices by collaborating with product owners, Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, and other team members.
• Participate in code and architecture reviews.
• Responsible for engineering best practices leading to excellent overall quality of software.
• Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
• Supports a culture of continuous improvement.
• Interview external resources when requesting
• Lead a technical team and support project manager on some solutions to the account if need
• Directly report to PM and/or clients.
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
To be successful candidate for this role, you have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years experienced in software development using Java-based technologies
• 3+ years experienced in Android application development:
o Strong knowledge in mobility deployment management (deploying, patching, upgrading, etc...);
o Experience in Android SDK is a must with strong knowledge in mobility are essentials.
• Experienced in Object Oriented Programming and experienced in Software Design Patterns.
• Experienced in Eclipse, MVC, Google API….
• Experienced in JSON/XML processing in Android
• Be able to customize Android UI Controls
• Working experience in Android Database and Storage (SQLite)
• Good at coding skills to implement Asynchronous/Threading programming in Android.
• Good at understanding of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, file I/O, network & socket, http protocol communication (REST, Web service).
• Knowledge/Experience in Mobile Enterprise Application Platform is a plus
• Good command of English (speaking, reading and writing).