WHAT YOU WILL DO
As C++ Developer, you will be expected to contribute to all aspects of software development, including writing design documentation, coding, unit testing, integration testing, and debugging. This will also extend to troubleshooting and support our customers.
You will be joining a team that builds a variety of software, from low-level communications protocols in C++, windows services in C#/C++, on the Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux platforms. To be successful, you must be adaptable, flexible and a quick learner with a “can do” attitude.
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
- 5+ years of career software development experience.
- C++ experience is essential, especially native Windows development.
- Software development experience on the OS X and/or Linux platforms is desired.
- Experience implementing network communications applications that leverage standard web technologies, e.g. HTTP, SSL, DNS, RESTful web technologies, is an asset.
- Experience with object-oriented design, UML, and design patterns.
- B.Sc. in computer science, electrical engineering, or equivalent, with strong academic performance.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills needed to explain technical issues and designs.
- Self-motivated, independent, detail orientated, and responsible team-player. Not afraid to ask questions or contribute ideas.