WHAT YOU WILL DO
In response to our expansion needs, we are looking for passionate and service-oriented engineers for our SharePoint projects. You will get an insight of integration issues within the areas of Web Content Management (WCM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM) or Portal. This is the opportunity for you to develop further your technical skills on SharePoint platform.
As a SharePoint Developer, you will work in an Agile environment to:
- Build new or enhance existing SharePoint applications using out-of-the-box (OOTB) capabilities
- Develop custom solutions for Intranet / Extranet with latest SharePoint platforms
- Migrate existing sites from older SharePoint platforms to latest ones
- Support operations of SharePoint solutions
* All of these activities include configuring OOTB features, designing and developing custom templates, web parts, objects and features as well as managing site layout structure, content and security.
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
* We expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 2-3 years of experience in development of latest SharePoint platforms
- Understand SharePoint architecture and OOTB features
- Have knowledge in one or more integration issues (ECM, WCM, CRM and Portal solutions)
- Very strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Technically confidence, flexibility and a strong team spirit
- Good reading skills in English (required)
* Nice to have:
- Experience with SharePoint Online / Office365 / SharePoint Apps
- Experience with SharePoint 2016
- SharePoint 2010 / 2013 certifications
* * If you are open, a team player and motivated to develop your skills further “on the job“, ELCA is the place for you.
Please click on the "APPLY" button to send us your complete application in English (CV, photo, motivation letter, diplomas / certificates).
Short-listed candidates will be contacted.**