WHAT YOU WILL DO
LGE Vehicle Component Solutions (LGE VS) Company focuses on smart & eco-friendly automotive components. The VC Company produces high-quality & state of the art in-car infotainment systems that deliver both information and entertainment on-the-go for many of the world‘s biggest automobile brands.
We, LGE Vehicle Component Solutions Development Center Vietnam (VS DCV), conduct core R&D activities, and various product reliability tests in support of our vehicle component business.
As the leader of Software Development Part, your roles & responsibilities will be as below:
• Being responsible for project planning;
• Lead & manage project development and delivery to LGE VS Head quarter & OEM;
• Support Team Leader for Team building: recruitment, training, coaching & mentoring members
• Support Team Leader in monitoring projects and Team members KPI.
• Make generate reports, and communicate with local managements and head quarter.
WHAT WE OFFER
• 13th month salary + incentive bonus (total remuneration package: up to 16-month salary);
• Monthly responsible allowance;
• Monthly phone allowance;
• Lunch allowance of VND800,000/month;
• 5 working days/ week: Mon – Fri;
• Annual salary review;
• 12 days of annual leave & 7 days of company holidays;
• On-site & training opportunities in Korea;
• Flexible working time;
• Staff trip, sporty clubs;
• Monthly budget for team building activities…
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
• Education: Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information System or equivalent;
• Prior experience:
+ At least 2 years working experience as project leader/manager. Having experience in automotive domain or embedded patform (based on Linux, QnX, Android) is an advantage.
+ Experience working with one or more from the following: GUI application development, Familiar with embedded Linux / QnX / Android environment, IPC, device platform development, developing large software systems.
• Language skills:
+ Fluent Bi-Lingual is must: English & Vietnamese;
+ Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors;
+ Ability to speak Korean is a plus.
+ MS Office Skills;
+ Excellent multi-tasking abilities couple with the capacity to work under pressure;
+ Ability to mediate disagreements competently and negotiate a win-win resolution for all parties.