WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Plays the role of recruiter for specific skills set in compliance with Recruitment Process to make sure the company’s resources requests are filled within lead time.
- Supports Talent Acquisition Manager in recruitment activities.
- Directly reports to Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Works with candidates, hiring managers, interviewers and regional / global team (if any) during recruitment
- Supports HR Team when requested
- Deals with resource agents / suppliers if need
- Always keeps in touch with newcomers in probation time and then if need
- Participate in University hiring and other company events.
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
- At least 01 year experience in recruitment area is a must and preferred in IT industry
- Very good at English communication is a must. Intermediate level in English is required and Upper Intermediate is preferred
- Good understanding and using of MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) are required;
- Good interpersonal skill is requested for the position
- Be a can-do attitude, flexible, creative, confident, dynamic, willing to work under high pressure, process and results orientation are requested
- Willing to learn and take initiatives are expected
- Good service or client-oriented candidate is expected on this position
- Team leadership is a plus for the position
- University Degree is required and major of HR is preferred