WHAT YOU WILL DO
* As No.1 test company in Japan, we have a strong Know-How, highly qualified technology, and logically built testing strategies. With our expertise, our mission is to create a test automation application to dramatically shift the efficiency of the test process. Our test automation architects are expected to provide consultation on strategic technology solutions and initiatives in alignment with business objectives and revenue goals to unsure that information technology adds the maximum value to our clients to facilitate the success of our business through the quality of their IT systems.
* Job Responsibilities:
- Cooperate closely with projects' stakeholders including account manager, customers to understand the customer needs and provide test architect solution to address that needs.
- Design, implement and maintain dynamic test environment including automation source code structure, CI/CD environment, deployment server by using the best-in-class tools and practices.
- Participate actively with the team members to ensure the projects’ environment addresses the needs of the projects.
- Oversee all technology operations (e.g. network security) and evaluate them according to established policies and goals.
- Devise and revise IT policies and systems to support the test automation implementations
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
* Required Skills and Experiences
- Graduated from Computer Science degree or equivalent Engineer degree experience
- Minimum 2-4-year experience in DevOps or Test Automation Architecture.
- Have strong experience on Test Automation Design pattern (Page Object Pattern, Cucumber, Gherkin)
- Have strong experience on at least one Test Automation Stack (for example, Gradle, TestNG, Selenium WebDriver, Allure)
- Familiar with building tools and
- At least basic knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Solid communication skills in English (Equivalent to TOEIC 700+)
+ Personal Behaviors
- Interpersonal, solid, openminded, positive communication skills
- Self-time management
- Negotiation skills
- Positive attitude towards problem solving
* Plus Skills and Experiences
- Understanding of Software Testing Areas (e.g.: Exploratory, Functional, Regression, Performance Testing)
- Japanese reading skills (Equivalent to at least N2