WHAT YOU WILL DO
IN RESPONSE TO OUR EXPANSION NEEDS we are looking for dedicated, open and communicative personality as a .NET Technical Lead you will:
- Discuss and contribute to the software architecture with Vietnamese or Swiss Software Architect.
- Be responsible for technical design of software in diverse and innovative .NET projects based on defined Software architecture.
- Lead and provide practical instructions for project teams in implementation.
- Instruct development team in application of various technologies, frameworks, methods and tools.
WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT
We expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Proficient communication skills in English.
- Have at least 5 years‘ hands-on experience in analysis, design and development of application based on .NET technologies.
- Strong team player, flexible, a broad technical expertise, analytical and structured work method.
- Willing to learn and share the knowledge, collaborative at work and attention to details.
Your practical experience is in several of the following areas:
- In-depth development experience with Microsoft technologies, i.e. .NET, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Visual Studio, WCF & WPF
- In-depth development experience with Testing framework like NUnitand Object-Relational Mapping like NHibernate and Entity Framework
- Non-functional aspects, i.e. Security, Performance and Scalability
- Modeling tools such as Enterprise Architect
- Knowledge of relational databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server
- Know-how in HTML, XML, jQuery, Ajax, Sass
- Experiences with Microsoft SharePoint and/or BizTalk is a plus
* If you are open, a team player and motivated to develop your skills further “on the job“, ELCA is the place for you.
Please click on the "APPLY" button to send us your complete application in English (CV with photo and a cover letter) by our email
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted *