BẠN SẼ LÀM GÌ?
• Provide technical support to app-developers from communities and businesses
• Assist Huawei’s business partners in developing, launching and maintaining applications in Huawei AppGallary, troubleshooting integrations with Huawei APIs, and use of other developer products online.
• Work with the R&D team, improve and develop app-developer facing products and services such as IDE, API, documents
• Develop tutorial, sample code and technical documents
• Liaison app-developers and Huawei’s development team, focusing on improving the app-developer experience
• See more about Huawei developer web site for more details (https://developer.huawei.com/consumer/en/)
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
• 3 years’ experience in developing native apps for Android using Java or Kotlin (ideally both).
• In-depth experience with Android software development lifecycle.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to dive into complex code/infrastructures, and find the root cause.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to communicate with business and technical stakeholders also external customers.
• Prospect of software developer, able to analysis and resolve development and deployment issues, and provide seamless support to app-developers.
• A degree in science and engineering discipline is essential, studies and interest in the business are desirable.