BẠN SẼ LÀM GÌ?
• IT Architect in large automobile manufacturing faculty. Goal is to integrate and exploit a series of implemented off-the-shelf applications to the benefit of the organisation.
• Design and plan mixed on-prem and cloud solution architectures
• Manage and provision the solution infrastructure
• Design for security and compliance
• Analyze and optimize technical and business processes
• Manage implementations of on-prem cloud hybrid architecture
• Ensure solution and operations reliability
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• Should possess good project management skills.
• Ability to support one or more large, complex activities pursuits simultaneously
• Experience of delivery that includes the use of suppliers and application vendors.
• Experience with large scale IT methodologies – TOGAF, ITIL, AGILE (significant team sizes)
• Minimum 10 years of proven experience
• Be proficient in assessing options (e.g. risk, performance and cost-benefit) and informing decision-makers with persuasive visualizations based upon assessment outputs.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbal and written.
• Diplomatic skills and building working relationships with diverse and cross functional teams
• Expert in defining, designing cloud based products and services on Cloud environments (such as GCP, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, or similar)
• Deep understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Application and Infrastructure
• Specialized knowledge/skills in one or more of the following:
- Application Integration
- Data Architecture
- Deployment of advanced Machine Learning based analytics
- Supply Chain EDI.
• Implementation experience of Sales force and/or SAP desirable.
• Experience in manufacturing industry desirable
• Degree in IT or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience
• Major vendor certification looked on favorably