BẠN SẼ LÀM GÌ?
• Establish a communications strategy (included change management & adoption) in conjunction with senior managers
• Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to agents, employees and stakeholders
• Plan, edit and write content for a variety of communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, monthly info-board to update status of project or regular email bulletin. You may also be required to work on the layout of content
• Storyboard or translate ideas to the creative team of art directors and designers
• Use social media to communicate with staff internally, agents & others.
• Manage communications officer or whole team
• Deliver presentations at organizational events
• Draft messages or scripts from senior executives for presentation to employees, agents in written or spoken form
• Responsible for content editing and document design, data transmission
• Ensure ePOS communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organization
• Ensure ePOS internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages
• Respond to feedback from agents, internal department and adjust communications content accordingly
• Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect project, organizational perception and reputation
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
EDUCATION / TRAINING
− Graduated from university or specialized training or experience in PR, Marketing, Communications, Branding
− Communication skills – both written and verbal in Vietnamese and English.
− Excellent active listening skills.
− Problem solving and root cause identification skills
− Strong stakeholder management skills
− Operational, financial and budget management skill
− Need strong speaking skills as you are likely to be called on to give presentations to staff. Internal communications leader need sensitivity to an organization’s goals and values and the ability to relay them to employees
− Need the creative ability to devise communication strategies Digital skills: Familiarity with information technology, especially digital and video means of communication, is essential. Understanding the sector you wish to work in (private, public or voluntary) can be crucial.
− Active, willing to challenge and willing to do new work
− Be responsible for the work, be careful and progress in the work.
− Years of Experience in Communication: min 3 years
− Experience and knowledge of communication plan.
− Experienced in implementation of management project plan: scope, timeline, budget, deliverables.
− Strong understanding and proficient in MS Office especially Power Point Presentation and MS Project.
− Proficient some design application.