BẠN SẼ LÀM GÌ?
• Working with stakeholders to understand their needs, concerns and the environment that they operate in to define detailed requirements. Gather, organize and synthesize large amounts of information from various sources.
• Analyse requirements that are uniquely traceable, verifiable and prioritized in a manner that is acceptable to both business and technology stakeholders.
• Use data and process modelling tools (including, but not limited to, process mapping, business, object and data-flow modelling) to analyse and represent information in an effective form, in order to translate business requirements into meaningful statements of work.
• Assess existing processes to identify redesign or enhancement opportunities to deliver improved productivity or efficiency to the business.
• Engage and discuss with the client on the status of a project, as well as constantly ensure our clients' requirements are understood by the team.
• Support and review the testing scenarios, test data and defects verification throughout the delivery life-cycle.
Support the delivery of features including on-going maintenance of features and stories/tasks which are stored on the Project Management tool.
• Perform related work as assigned.
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
• At least 2 years-experience as a software/product Business Analyst.
• Being knowledgeable or experienced in Agile environment, good logical and analytical thinking;
• Intermediate skills in using suitable tools for business modeling, drawing business and technical flows/diagrams, creating mock-ups/ wire-frames/prototypes;
• Time Management, Critical Thinking, Problem-Solving;
• Strong presentation capabilities.
• Passion and intellectual curiosity to learn and improve oneself.
• Hard-working and quick learner
• Proficient in English, written and verbal;
• Microsoft Office Products along with a proficiency in or relevant process flow software.