BẠN SẼ LÀM GÌ?
A world’s leading Supply Chain Finance Solution company is hiring a Senior Business Analyst to join their team and participate in a IT project with a top-tier Vietnamese bank for their system delivery.
• Collaborate with Project Manager to have timely deliverable on all documentation.
• Timeline control and close communication with all stakeholders in the project
• Working closely with Business and Technical Team at the bank and related business stakeholders to understand the business processes.
• Illustrate as-is & to-be process diagrams; re-engineer and suggest potential improvement to strive for operation excellence and efficiency.
• Plan and conduct workshops to capture precise and detailed business requirements for new system.
• Document business requirements (including change requests) and transform into business solution
• Work with offshore solution architects to manage and conduct workshops on functional and non-functional requirements.
• Supervise and ensure quality deliverable from development team.
• Define SIT/ UAT plan with entry and exit criteria, supervising the preparation of testing data and offer support to unit test/ sanity test/ performance test/ security test, produce daily testing reports and escalate to suitable parties for quick turnaround.
• Assist business users in UAT and post-implementation review after deployment
• Support minimum system configuration and ad hoc. reporting request after system goes live
• Conduct end-user training, train-the-trainers.
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
• Full Professional proficiency in spoken and written English and Vietnamese. Knowledge in Mandarin Chinese would be a great add-on.
• Bachelor Degree or above in Accounting / Finance / Economics/ Business Administration / Information System Management / Computer Science/ Technology Management or related.
• At least 3 years of business analysis / project management experiences in banking projects.
• Knowledge of General Ledger, Account Payable (AP) Financing / Account Receivable (AR) Financing/ Factoring/ International Factoring/ month-end accounting closing is a huge advantage.
• Solid understanding on Database tool such as Oracle/ MySQL is preferred
• Familiar with project management methodology including Agile and Waterfall models
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication & presentation skills
• A good team player, able to work with people with different cultures and background.
• Ability to work under big pressure and meet tight timeline with less supervision
• Banking experience is an advantage but not a must.
• Able to do business travel whenever necessary.
• Less experience will be considered as Junior Business Analyst