BẠN SẼ LÀM GÌ?
CoderSchool's primary company value is Students First. As content marketer your job is to create compelling, engaging content to attract and explain the benefits of CoderSchool to students before, during, and after they study with CoderSchool.
Founded in 2015 by Silicon Valley engineers, CoderSchool prides itself on being the most effective coding school in Ho Chi Minh City. We focus on intensive, full-time bootcamps and guarantee that students will find software jobs after they graduate. We use modern curriculum inspired by Silicon Valley, and a friendly, hands-on approach that focuses on building real-world applications. Our company values are Students First, Always Be Learning, and WeMe (put we before me). We're looking for ambitious people who want to transform tech education and have a good time doing it.
• Create content for company posts on various marketing channels: Facebook, Email, Instagram, LinkedIn, Blog'
• Content includes event descriptions, email marketing, student interviews, technology articles
• Manage company Facebook Fanpage
Main Benefits for You
• You get a lot of creative freedom to write about interesting topics, and learn about new things
• You get to experiment with different mediums (short-form writing, long-form writing, and maybe even video)
• Your marketing copy will be seen by many people
Questions We'll Ask in the Interview
For this interview, we'll ask you to come prepared with some sample content. Imagine the following scenario:
We're hosting an event where recent graduates of CoderSchool come and talk about what they've done after graduating. Write some sample copy for creating and promoting the event on Facebook.
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
• Ability to write in English and Vietnamese
• At least 1 year of experience in news writing, content editing on educational topics.
• Good sense of content types and formats which are digital friendly.
• Experience in online platforms and ability to deliver results under pressure