BẠN SẼ LÀM GÌ?
With offices in 158 countries and more than 250,000 people, PwC are among the leading professional services networks in the world. We help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for, by delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We committed to collaboration and strong relationships that help our clients and our people realise their ambitions. Well known for our technical excellence, we are also a firm brimming with energetic and inspirational people who want to build a diverse and enduring career in a progressive, global organisation.
Our Delivering Deal Value (“DDV”) team works with both public and private sector clients, as well as Corporate and Private Equity clients in conjunction with pre and post-deal transactions as they embark and/or complete M&A transactions. We’re with them all the way, and our support encompasses identifying pre-deal opportunities and also supporting them on enhancing value post-deal.
We are now looking to recruit a Senior Data Analyst / Business Analyst to join our team and support our continued growth. We are looking for people with a right mix of commercial experience and technology to help our client unlock the hidden value of corporate data. In doing so, we will help investors to add value to their investee companies pre and post-deal.
What you would be doing
As part of our DDV service offerings, we particularly focus on helping clients to develop a cost effective solution to capture and analyse corporate data, be it involved with internal or external parties. Though each assignment is different, your primary responsibilities would to help our clients to:
• Identify data needs - Understanding the data that clients have and the data they need to develop or acquire, and what they need to create a solid foundation and drive data-based insights
• Organise data – After helping the clients to understand and procure the right data, you will help them to streamline, organize and integrate it – which typically involves data in the cloud, data lakes and any other emerging data storage and integration technologies
• Build trust in data – Advice / Implement a good data governance strategy and data cleansing processes to ensure the data quality
• Visualise the data – Apply leading edge BI tools e.g. Power BI to visualise available data and in effect, helping clients to spot patterns / outliers / anomalies in their businesses
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
What you should have
If you are naturally inquisitive, have an analytical mind and enjoy solving problems in a rigorous and logical manner then this is the role for you.
To be considered, you must have a strong academic background with a strong preference for quantitative field e.g. computer science, statistics, math, etc or have substantive finance and accounting knowledge and experience.
The following skills / experiences are desirable but not essential:
• Bachelor Degree in information technology, software engineering or finance. At least 3 years working experiences.
• Experience in developing deliverables in data visualisation tools such as QlikView, Tableau or PowerBI
• Experience in data structuring and use of software such as Alteryx
• Experience in common programming languages such as Python, R, etc
• Experience of M&A transactions.
• Basic knowledge of accounting functions
• Strong excel skills and a desire to develop these further (i.e. confident in formulae, model building)
• Relevant analytical / model building experience in industry or at a professional service firm. Prior data analytics experience in retail and consumer sector is a strong plus
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English expressing how you match this position to us.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in a career opportunity with PwC Vietnam.