BẠN SẼ LÀM GÌ?
- Provide Technical Support to Qualcomm Smartphone developer OEMs in local Vietnam and oversea customers, focusing Location Technology software (GPS) on Android/Linux Operating Systems across a wide range of hardware platforms.
- Play consult and expert role, trouble shooting, design review/identify/debug/resolve GPS related problem, including porting, location accuracy enhancement.
- Analyzing customer requirements and assisting customers with software integration, debugging, and QMI Documentation.
- Collaborating with location software developers, application engineers and test teams while analyzing issues, fixing bugs, releasing patches.
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
-2 to 4 years software working experience in consumer electronics, wireless device or embedded system design
-Solid understanding of electrical engineering, circuit fundamental.
- experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- Good overall understanding of the UE protocol stack
- Any exposure/hands-on in A-GPS or work experience in GPS/GNSS systems is a big plus.
* Education Requirements
Degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field