BẠN SẼ LÀM GÌ?
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of Branch information system and networks.
- Develop, implement and enhance policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development;
- Meet with managers to discuss hardware and system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines;
- Hire and manage information systems personnel and contractors to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems;
- Control the computer systems budgets and expenditures;
- Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software;
- Work and coordinate with Group BTS/SIS in maintaining, troubleshooting and updating information systems as well as implementing new policies and procedures;
- Report to State Bank of Vietnam and other related agencies regarding information technology issues as requested.
- Coordinate with various departments for BCM technology initiatives such as BCP, RDR and WAD and Ops Risks such as Outsourcing Review and KRCSA.
- Ensure proper design, implementation and controls of enterprise infrastructure and end-user workplace resources
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant tech experience, preferably in the financial sector
- Manage a reasonable sized team and independently lead a team
- Exposed to digital systems/software for support and conversant in network setups
- Well versed in regulatory requirements regarding running a technology department
- Understand the tech risks and how to avoid or mitigate risks
- Able to manage and reason with Heads of departments including seniors at Head Office
- Able to articulate and present ideas in a constructive manner especially with the presentation of costs
- A great team player who leads by example.