BẠN SẼ LÀM GÌ?
• Responsible for conceiving and optimizing the navigation, organization, interaction design and user journeys for all desktop and mobile properties in the product portfolio.
• Examine stakeholder requirements, then research and analyse user needs as inputs into the creation of site architectures and wireframes that maximize conversion and overall customer satisfaction.
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
1. In collaboration with the UI/UX team, receive and analyse project briefs from the business stakeholders, and conceive and deliver appropriate UX solutions to fulfil briefs
2. Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, prototypes and sitemaps for all web and mobile interfaces within the product portfolio
3. Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders
4. Present design concepts to peers, larger project teams and stakeholders, explaining the rationale and functionality, with willingness to iterate
5. Continually analyse key customer conversions from UX perspective, running ongoing A/B and multivariate tests to optimize for maximum signups and first-time deposits
6. Track and report key conversion metrics to the business and providing recommendations on where further optimizations are required
7. Understand the product target market(s), and the player behavior requirements within those markets to ensure user experiences are designed appropriately for each market
8. Analyse user behaviours, needs and motivations through observation techniques, ask analysis, and other feedback methodologies
9. Actively advocate for the development and optimization of user-centered solutions aimed at differentiating the brand’s value proposition over its competition
10. Act as a corporate resource for usability best practices and standards, and within the UX team, helps to define UX practices and standards where they do not currently exist.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Ability to work to defined briefs
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to positively influence team members to deliver results
• Excellent communication skills
• Communicate effectively in English, both oral and written form
• Work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
• Ability to work towards tight deadlines
• Must be pro-active
Knowledge & Experience:
• Post Graduate Degree in a relevant subject (Web Design, Graphic Design, Marketing, Web Development) or 2 years or more industry experience
• Knowledge of UX and prototyping tools, such as: Sketch, InDesign, XD, Photoshop, Visio, Balasmiq, UXPin, Invision, Zeplin etc.
• Well-versed in user-centered design methods and techniques
• Web development capabilities considered an asset
• Experience in gaming industry an asset