BẠN SẼ LÀM GÌ?
1. To work closely with the business development team, assisting in presenting the technical features and benefits of GPRO products to customers;
2. To understand the customers’ IT, business and industry needs, subsequently evaluating and assessing how GPRO system solutions and technologies can meet those needs;
3. To ensure all parties concerned have a clear understanding of agreed deliverables to customer;
4. To provide post sales technical consultation and sharing of best practices with customers;
5. To provide direct supervision, training, coaching and counseling to project personnel and clients;
6. To provide technical support as well as implementation management assistance and to interface with a variety of specialists within GPRO when needed;
7. To assist the Project Manager or to manage a team of project engineers (You may, however, be required to work alone as the situation demands);
8. To be responsible for managing and coordinating all matters in relation to the installation and implementation of projects;
9. To conduct training on-site workshop/seminar/web conference on related matter for GPRO IEES software.
10. To provide pre-sales support for business development division on IE best practices on all GPRO software with the Intention of influencing key decision maker for closing the sales.
11. To develop GPRO IEES among universities as part of its curriculum and certification.
12. To work with Research and Development team (Software and Electronics) in providing feedback and best practice for improvement via (not limited) new concept brainstorming sessions, sample reports and competitors analysis.
13. Submit timely reports to the company and take immediate actions for all outstanding issues;
14. The nature of the job will require frequent travelling both locally in Vietnam and overseas.
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
Bachelors Degree in Industrial Engineering, Production or Business Management.
Additional professional certificates are welcome.
Strong analytical and creative thinking skills for effective decision-making, should also be good communicator.