BẠN SẼ LÀM GÌ?
This position leads the development of commercialize solutions for healthcare technology based on sales and operational strategies for a multiple year approach. The specialist is responsible for leading the solution development; performing the client financial, inventory, labor, service contract assessment; completing costing and pricing of the new service program; and providing guidance as to the program’s long-term strategy.
Most importantly, the person needs to understand the process enough to train our team in representative office (RO) in Asia on both business processes and healthcare IT (HIT) solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working hours Mon - Fri: 9:30 PM - 6:30 AM (night shift, relies on the US office)
- All nationalities are welcome.
- Understands and collaborates among the Clinical, HIT and Operational teams regarding processes of assigned area and customers in order to educate and answer questions regarding deliverable.
- Spends 50% of time engaging with strategic partners in-person to educate on the services, features, and benefits of the company as a healthcare provider.
- Develops a comprehensive marketing/business development strategy for a specific geographic area based on the business potential of the area, needs of the community, and the capability of the local office. This responsibility includes development of a business plan and potential referral opportunities in the area.
- Develop technology and continuously update new trends to lead the healthcare business in America.
- Works in conjunction with the Business Development Manager to best understand office capabilities and champion those attributes during marketing/business development appointments with customer
- Effectively advise and influence the customer especially within the development of business needs, decision criteria, and creation of an ROI framework, through consultative selling techniques and relevant marketing/sales campaign.
- Execute high quality one on one discussions utilizing advanced questioning and influencing skills with customer Healthcare IT (HIT) business leaders. The objective being to boost the corporate strategy regarding the use of HIT as Solutions.
- Identify, execute and follow-up on all opportunities to establish new customer relationships including prospecting, leads, referral generation and local market / community involvement.
- Map out the key players for potential new business initiatives and determine/document appropriate business strategy that includes marketing and sales plan
- Analyze market requirements for both Asia and US market with Representative Office (RO) marketing team in Asia.
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
- Knowledge in US ITBD Healthcare industry is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, IT, healthcare or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a professional client services role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
- Computer literate; able to input data and process information and to master specific software, strong Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Have supervisory or managerial experience.
- Experience managing or organizing an event.
- Development knowledge and training and/or practical experience.
- Result-oriented with good problem solving and follow up skills.
- Familiar with CRM, Agile concepts and tools.
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects.
- Ability to build, establish, and manage collaborative relationships with customers.
- Experience performing financial analysis and assessments to develop pricing strategies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with specific sales targets and goals.