BẠN SẼ LÀM GÌ?
Support the team leader and work with the team on developing and implementing IT software solution, in contribution to fulfill business objectives.
• Analyze the business specs / technical specs of the assigned projects to develop the systems which meet requirement and timing.
• Support the team leader on technical analysis to meet user requirements as well as support co-worker on technical issues to complete the assigned projects / tasks on timely manner.
• R&D and analyses the feasibility of the IT projects on business / technical aspects, to suggest right alternatives, as well as ensuring quality / functionalities of developed systems meeting company requirement and schedule.
• Investigate and answer daily enquiries on systems functional as well as problem encountered.
• In charge of function test on enhancements / new projects under responsibility to ensure developed modules are matched with business specs.
• Assist users/team leader on building test scripts to cover all test cases.
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
- University Graduate, major in Information Technology.
- English certificate at least level B.
- IT technical analysis and programming: at least 5 years.
- Expert at COBOL programing.
- Expert at DB2 SQL programing.
- Good at Crystal Report, etc.
- Ingenium System Knowledge
- WebSphere Application environment.
- Unix System knowledge
- Programming skill.
- Communication skill.
- Analysis skill.
- Team work spirit.