BẠN SẼ LÀM GÌ?
We are looking for an IT Executive to lead the IT Department and provides support for all IT-related matters of the company. The ideal candidate must take ownership of their area and have a clear customer focus, exceptional communication and people skills, and solid technical abilities. The candidate must be able to work effectively within a team of 100+ staff and work independently under minimal supervision. The candidate shall be able to explain technical concepts to non-technical persons, have strong analytical, written, oral and presentations skills, and be a self-starter with a collaborative spirit.
- Network and system management: deploying, operating, maintaining and monitoring entire IT infrastructure network and system (DC/AD/DNS/DHCP, File/FTP servers, workstation, backup solutions, networks, routers, internet connection, PABX system, Esxi, Linux (Webserver, Samba), Monitoring System (Nagios), CCTV…)
- IT procurement: managing the purchasing of hardware and software products as well as IT-related services.
- Performing IT equipment and software installations and upgrades.
- Providing IT support to staff in all offices.
- Providing training to new system users and set up their accounts.
- Troubleshooting IT-related problems and determining the root-cause as well as the countermeasure.
- Ensuring the smooth deployment of new applications and services.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date IT documentation and procedures.
- Responsible for video conferencing system of the company.
- Ensuring procedures related to IT and security is being followed and kept confidential.
- Supporting and Maintaining business application in MS SQL and .NET base
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related fields.
- Can communicate in English.
- Ability to multi-task and can work under deadline pressure.
- Have knowledge about Domain Controller, Active Directory, Windows Server, Centos, Backup and Security system.
- Good organization, problem-solving, planning and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced international environment and cope with large-scale business challenges.
- Knowledge about the programming language (C#, Asp.net, …) is an advantage (Not required)
- MCSA, CCNA certificate are required.
- Have knowledge about ERP system is an advantage.
- Good skills in SQL Server.