BẠN SẼ LÀM GÌ?
• Will work directly with all business units and the management to review and validate the business unit requirements
• Release management, including identifying new functionality and configurations to the system
• Manage new deployments with system as well as change management and integration efforts with current systems
• Keep the team organized and on track by helping to create internal goals, deadlines and communication.
• Play a key role in taking a concept from ideation, to prototype and ultimately productization.
• Maintain the team’s roadmap and vision, and help breakdown and translate the big ideas into actionable tasks.
• Work closely with product launch teams to help successfully bring new products to market.
• Will also coordinate training and testing software updates and new feature releases, and establish rules and processes
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Provide data analysis and coordinate testing efforts
• Make recommendations for process improvement
• Process improvement opportunities
• Provide guidance for development of testing and training materials/scripts
• Other tasks as assigned by BODs
*** Working Hour: Monday – Friday: 13:00 -21:00, Saturday: 8:30 – 12:30
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related university degree
• 5+ years of proven working experience in product management of retail industry
• Experience in team management of more than 10 persons
• Possess solid knowledge of software development process
• Strong experience in planning, task breakdown, task allocation, reporting, estimation
• Experienced with writing functional, technical, architecture specifications.
• Proficiency on programme language, JAVA, PHP, HTML, MS SQL DBMS, VB.net or C#.Net
• Efficient use of MS Office and/or Google Docs, Excel / Spreadsheet, MS Project
• Well English communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group and executives
• Pro-active, can-do attitude