BẠN SẼ LÀM GÌ?
The ultimate objective is to ensure that all products and services meets the standard of quality including utility and warranty objectives established at HSC. The role of QA Lead is planning, implementing, leading and executing all aspects of Quality and Testing. He/she will work closely with development team, internal users, suppliers and other IT teams to ensure the value created through the strong and effective testing processes.
• Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
• Define, design, document and manage the testing processes, scenarios, scripts and procedures to ensure reliability and compliance with standards;
• Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
• Manage and conduct all testing processes including UAT, OAT and SAT.
• Ensure that the testing environment is qualify compared to the production environment
• Create or maintain databases of known test defects, monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes, conduct historical analyses of test results.
• Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
• Monitor program performance to ensure efficient and problem-free operations.
• Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
• Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
• Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
• Collaborate with field staff to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions.
• Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
• Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers.
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
• Bachelor’s or above degree in the field of computer science or information systems.
• Excellent analytical, evaluative and problem solving skills;
• Excellent interpersonal skills, effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found;
• Highly organized, extremely responsive and able to prioritize a large number of tasks in a high-pressure environment;
• Keen attention to detail, ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products as required;
• Demonstrated experience developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures to support various development methodologies;
• Familiarity with entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Stress & Scale, Smoke & Sanity);
• Understanding of multi-tier web application architecture and deployment;
• Understanding of existing QA best practices and methodologies to design, implement and automate processes;
• Prior success using a metrics-driven approach and closed-loop feedback to improve software deliverable and improve predictability and reliability of releases.
• At least 4 years experience in software development and/or systems management;
• Experienced in coordinating with external QA resources.