BẠN SẼ LÀM GÌ?
Navigos Search's Client is a member of 12 leading banks in Vietnam (G12) with ambition to obtain stable financial capacity and responsibility to the community. To prepare for this sustainable growth, they are now looking for talented IT Service manager.
Reporting line: Head of IT Services Management
- In charge of daily L1 operations; accountable for overall adherence of defined SLAs and ensure team's KPIs, follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Be the Change Management owner of continuous improvement for SD and ITSM practice
- Responsible for event, incident and service request response ; Record and communicate incident, problem resolution to all stakeholders.
- Operational analysis on event, incident, problem, fulfillment managements and perform comprehensive root cause analysis to propose advisory
- Organizes activities to use good practices of ITSM frameworks. Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues. Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
- Lead teams to improve customer service, efficiency and technical aptitude
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience, is required
- 7 to 10 years of IT and business/industry work
- 5 years of leadership responsibility managing midsize to large teams and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders
- Experience in operational management or project management with teams of 5-15 members
- Experience in data center or network operations with HA (high availability) and/ or 24X7 service level objectives desirable, or in a Service Desk/Call Center with 24x7 operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Acquainted with ITIL framework.
- Deep understanding of Databases, Client /Server operating systems, Networking, and IP Telephony.
- IT Audit, IT compliance
- Project management
- Flexible approach to work and problem solving
- Demonstrate leadership and compassion to peers and staff
- Have high moral standards
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Managing multi-tasks
- Ability to explain complex technical issues to non-technical staff.
- Be a strong collaborator, team player and leader
- Ability to work proactively with little direct supervision.
- Able to work flexible hours on request or as part of a shift system
- Be committed to continual professional development
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality