BẠN SẼ LÀM GÌ?
The primary responsibilities extend across two major functional areas - the operational health of application systems in a 24x7x365 production environment and will research, identify and implement solutions as well as perform computer and/or network security vulnerability assessments and identify, evaluate and mitigate security risks. Support users on trading platform and work with collection of custom applications and systems operating on different OS.
• Operate, monitor and diagnose Derivatives trading system and DR site;
• Research, design, develop and implement solutions for fault, performance, capacity, and configuration management for applications. Will work in conjunction with Infrastructure teams to identify combined, centralized solutions;
• Design, develop and implement documentation or tools appropriate to the maintenance of application platforms;
• Develop, improve, modify and assess security architecture in a hosting-based environment;
• Respond to all system security weak points and partners with other teams and third-party vendors to resolve security issues;
• Provide Tier 2 support to issues escalated from Service Desk team;
• Interface with development teams to resolve Tier 3 'in code' issues;
• On-call support for escalated off-hours issues;
• Execution and maintenance of internal SLAs developed with business stakeholders;
• Fulfill other tasks as required.
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
• Bachelor’s or above degree in the field of computer science or information systems.
• Excellent analytical, evaluative and problem-solving skills;
• Keen attention to detail, ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language;
• Excellent interpersonal skills, extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
• Highly self-motivated and directed, ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
• Strong, methodical troubleshooting skills;
• Strong grasp of Internet network concepts, protocols and associated services (TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, SCP, DNS);
• Must have solid working experience and knowledge of Windows and Unix/Linux operating systems. Should be familiar with HA, CFS configurations, security and patch management;
• Installation, configuration and administration experience with operations management tools: IIS, Tomcat, RecordTS and VMware performance tools…;
• Follows IT industry trends and developments. Will be leaned on for new ideas on process and product recommendations;
• Experience in administering/maintaining multi-tier application systems in a production environment;
• Experience in designing secure network architectures, virtualization technologies, identity and access management principles, application security, encryption technologies;
• Ability to exchange information with technical and non-technical individuals in a clear and concise manner;
• Ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products as required;
• Ability to respond to frequent pressure to meet deadlines when work speed and sustained accuracy are paramount;
• Ability to provide off-hours operational support;
• Having MCSE, LPIC-3 is a plus.
• At least 2 years’ experience in technical role involving applications operation and management, preferably in a 24-7-365 production environment.