BẠN SẼ LÀM GÌ?
- Analyze customer requirement, design and develop a wide range of low-level embedded software in EV (electric vehicle) safety system domain.
- Develop and execute unit and functional tests for one of electric components: Motor Controller, Smart Connectivity, ECU, HMI, Charger, DC-DC, ...
- Research new technology, new method to enhance performance of embedded system.
- Have chances to work on-site in Europe and/or US, Asia.
- Work with world leading semiconductor suppliers and the largest solution providers in EV (electric vehicle) sector.
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
- Major in Computer Engineering/ Electrical-Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Over 3 years of experience in Embedded Software Development.
- Good at C/C++ programming and scripting language.
- Good knowledge of micro-controller and embedded system.
- Experience developing software for microcontrollers working with MCU peripherals: UART, I2C, SPI, ADC, PWM, Timers, Clock, Watchdog,...
- Nice to have experience of Automotive communication protocols know-how, e.g. CAN/ LIN/ Flexray and AUTOSAR architecture will be added advantages.
- Nice to have - Knowledge of GIT version control software and other S.W. configuration management, Scripting languages such as Python
- Experience in Software Development Life-cycle.
- Exposure to emulators, simulators, debugging and test equipment.
- Exposure to Real Time Operating System (RTOS).
- Good English communication skills.