BẠN SẼ LÀM GÌ?
If you would like to apply for this job, please copy and paste the following URL into your browser: https://link.do/Z0x61. The direct applications via that link will be prioritized.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
- Design and implement architectures to adopt appropriate approaches of AI / machine learning to ensure quality of data, self-learn pattern and trend, identify operational processes which can be automated and put into execution, and improve system operational efficiency;
- Spearhead establishment of data fusion model, able to automatically adjust weightage parameters, to ensure data accuracy against the ground truth based on data extracted from multiple data sources;
- Develop data structures and algorithms, and build robust systems with intuitive interfaces;
- Develop relevant metrics to support decisions;
- Prepare functional specifications
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Good knowledge in variety of advanced data analysis and machine learning techniques, and experience in designing solutions in response to real-world business problems
- Skilled in rapid prototyping and quick experimentation in working with machine learning models; Advanced statistics or machine learning skills
- Expert knowledge of Python, Go or Rust, Linux, container and cloud
- Familiarity in writing code with Ruby, Python, C/C++, Go, Java, Scala, .NET
- Proficient knowledge of deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, scikit-learn, Azure
- Interests in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality
- Experience in working with common database platforms is a plus
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills